Find healing in dating, marriage, and friendships with relationship therapy.
Many of us go through life modeling relationship patterns that go back to our family origin. We often learn how to love, handle conflict, and communicate from our parents, which can sometimes lead to unhealthy patterns in our adult life as we seek relational intimacy with our friends and partners.
When you and your spouse or partner come to relationship therapy, you'll discover:
- current areas of conflict in your relationship
- unhealthy patterns of behavior
- how each person feels and shows love
- each person's expectations for the relationship
- practical ways to correct unhealthy patterns of behavior
- sexual expectations for the relationship
- customized counseling for your specific situation
Wherever you are in your relationship status, I'd love to journey with you as we process your past, renew your present, and instill hope in your relationships.
I office out of 4306 Yoakum Boulevard in Houston's Montrose neighborhood.